2019 Prices (Advance)
Advance tickets can be used for any single day of the Show.
Purchasers of advance tickets are admitted fifteen minutes earlier (currently 9:45). Please follow on the day signage. Ticket holders arriving after the doors open to the public at 10:00 am may by-pass any “pay desk” queues, simply come in via the main entrance doors and present your ticket to the ticket check stewards.
Ticket types available – 2019’s Prices/Times as below are confirmed
- Adults 16 years and over (£9.00) @ £7.50 each*
- Child tickets (5 to 15 years NB Under 5’s free) @ £4.00 each
- Family tickets (2A + 3C) (£22.00) @ £19.00 each
* Carers looking after disabled person – FREE
Box Office Now open – Closes 18:00 hrs 8th April 2019.
Postal application process
- UK residents a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope please.
- Non UK Residents – Add £1.00 to cover postal charges.
- (NB supplement will change if relevant postal rates do. Last update 1 Oct ‘1
Print off the pdf order form, complete it with your order, and post it together with an SAE and your Cheque/Postal Order for the full amount (payable to York Model Railway Show) to Peter J Leadley, Mount Pleasant, North End, Goxhill, Barrow upon Humber, DN19 7JN.
Reminder – Include a stamped, self addressed envelope for the reply. The cut off date for the mailing out of advance tickets is one full week before the show.
On-line purchases (PayPal)
To order Tickets on-line click our Shop link
- On-line purchase (PayPal) – A £1 post/packing fee will be added per order.
On the day tickets
Tickets will be available on the door from 10 am on each day the Show is open
Please note on the day purchases are cash only.
Data Protection – In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act the information supplied may be held and used by the Show Management for the purposes of business, administration and statistical analysis. We will never sell or transfer your details to third parties for marketing purposes.