8 May – Initial updates made for the 2020 Show. The main changes are that the header now shows the 2020 dates and the 2019 Layouts list can now be reached from both the menu above and from the Archived Layouts list on the legacy site. The next expected updates will follow the Board meeting in late June.
25 Apr – Minor revisions to the general information page. Minor revisions to the Legacy Index on the old version of the site. Pre-2019 Show build up information now deleted below as it is obsolete.
23 Apr – Final unclaimed lost property round up.
- A driving licence and bus pass – being returned to the addresses as shown on the cards.
- A key (Locker?) Lost key service details (as per the key-fob) contacted, policy expired. Key is with the Show Manager in Hull. Email us with the fob detail/number if you think it might be yours. – Exhibition Manager- email
- 1 x bag of OO modelling bits – With webmaster, can post back. Email the contents you lost if you think it is yours. General & web site email
- 1 x bag of N modelling bits – With webmaster, can post back. Email the contents you lost if you think it is yours. General & web site email
- 1 item of clothing left on the outside (front) apron on Monday – With webmaster, can post back. Email the details of what you lost if you think it is yours. General & web site email
Everything else that was handed in to us was reclaimed.
The 2019 Show has now been held – A big thank you to everyone who attended either on the show team side or as paying visitor. Hoping to see you again in 2020.