30th Sept: (2) The updates for the 2020 Box office opening are now believed complete and the Box Office is open. Formatting work completed. [Update as at 21:45]
30th Sept: (1) The Advance Tickets Box Office is now open for both postal and online sales.
[NB The Advance page (postal) is still work in progress for text formatting but links and prices are live. As at 21:10 30th Sept]
25 Sept: Minor revision to the Home page text to future proof the dates text.
24 Sep (2): As at 11:52 the live site is back up as as the archived back-up copy taken earlier today has been restored. It may intermittently disappear/reappear as further testing occurs. Thank you for your patience. The layouts page also updated with the first tranche of confirmed layouts for 2020.
24 Sep (1): By loading them individually, and then retesting the site, what was causing yesterday’s problems has now been provisionally narrowed down to a plug-in update (two possibles). Further testing to resolve the issue and load a back-up copy is ongoing.
23 Sep – (2) Tonight’s live updates for the 2020 Show – The Prices and Times page now updated for 2020.
23 Sep – (1) Due to a glitch in the WordPress automatic updating of the site tonight an old back-up has had to be reloaded. Recent updates may therefore have been lost. Any pages likely to have been updated since May are being re-checked and updated/reloaded as necessary.
8 May – Initial updates made for the 2020 Show. The main changes are that the header now shows the 2020 dates and the 2019 Layouts list can now be reached from both the menu above and from the Archived Layouts list on the legacy site. The next expected updates will follow the Board meeting in late June.
25 Apr – Minor revisions to the general information page. Minor revisions to the Legacy Index on the old version of the site. Pre-2019 Show build up information now deleted below as it is obsolete.
23 Apr – Final unclaimed lost property round up.
- A driving licence and bus pass – being returned to the addresses as shown on the cards.
- A key (Locker?) Lost key service details (as per the key-fob) contacted, policy expired. Key is with the Show Manager in Hull. Email us with the fob detail/number if you think it might be yours. – Exhibition Manager- email
- 1 x bag of OO modelling bits – With webmaster, can post back. Email the contents you lost if you think it is yours. General & web site email
- 1 x bag of N modelling bits – With webmaster, can post back. Email the contents you lost if you think it is yours. General & web site email
- 1 item of clothing left on the outside (front) apron on Monday – With webmaster, can post back. Email the details of what you lost if you think it is yours. General & web site email
Everything else that was handed in to us was reclaimed.
The 2019 Show has now been held – A big thank you to everyone who attended either on the show team side or as paying visitor. Hoping to see you again in 2020.