Box Office Open for 2020 tickets
Advance tickets can be used for any single day of the Show.
Purchasers of advance tickets are admitted fifteen minutes earlier (currently 9:45). Please follow on the day signage. Ticket holders arriving after the doors open to the public at 10:00 am may by-pass any “pay desk” queues, simply come in via the main entrance doors and present your ticket to the ticket check stewards.
Ticket types available – 2020’s Prices/Times as below are confirmed
- Adults 16 years and over (£10.00) @ £8.50 each*
- Child tickets (5 to 15 years NB Under 5’s free) @ £2.00 each
- Family tickets (2A + 3C) (£22.00) @ £19.00 each
* Carers looking after disabled person – FREE
Postal application process
- UK residents a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope please.
- Non UK Residents – Add £1.00 to cover postal charges.
- (NB supplement will change if relevant postal rates do. Last update 1 Oct ‘19
Print off the pdf order form, complete it with your order, and post it together with an SAE and your Cheque/Postal Order for the full amount (payable to York Model Railway Show) to Peter J Leadley, Mount Pleasant, North End, Goxhill, Barrow upon Humber, DN19 7JN.
Reminder – Include a stamped, self addressed envelope for the reply.
The cut off date for the mailing out of advance tickets is seven days before the first day of the Show. To allow for posting in/out the Box Office closing date will always be earlier than that. (For the 2020 Show it is 26th March 2020)